Guidelines for authors
Submitted articles should not be published or presented at conferences earlier, and also at present should not be under consideration by the editorial boards of journals or conference committees.
Times New Roman 10 (not more than 12 words), boldface, left alignment.
8. The main text of the paper should include numbered headings and sub-headings, Times New Roman 10, single space, width text alignment.
9. All the tables and figures included into the text should have end-to-end numbering. Under the tables and drawings, you must specify the source where the figure or table was taken (Source: author, book, journal, etc.). For drawings, the GIF format is recommended to use. Not more than 5 illustrations are allowed, Times New Roman 10, single space.
10. The References are given in the alphabetical order. It is necessary to refer to well-recognized sources (E-library, Scopus, Web of Science, etc.), publications of national and international level should be analyzed. Each source listed in the references should be referenced in the text. Text references are given in parentheses: one author (Black, 2015), two authors (Black and Nordy, 2013), three or more authors (Black et al., 2014).
11. References should be formatted in accordance with the American Psychological Association (APA) Style and Paper format Springer. The authors may use the automatic reference design system https://www.bibme.org/ (APA format).
12. Attention! The list of references should contain at least 15 titles; eferences to their authors` publications - 10%, references to foreign publications - at least 50%. All sources should be marked with pages, issue date, city and publisher.
Download Paper format Springer
Download Paper Template